January 10, 2022

I love being off on Mondays.......

 

When you wake up late and see this in the mirror, it might be Monday.

I love the pew pew pew.....

One of my all time favorite memes.....(unfortunately the "true story" line doesn't really show up on this one.  

If you never watched Game of Thrones, you won't get this one......but accurate.  One of the most evil characters in a series.

Even in this position, there's nothing cuter than a Corgi.

I'm off today so I won't see our new hire nail it or not today.  She has experience, she should do fine, but I do have a bit of sympathy to my co-worker, who gets first shot and the newbie's first day.  

Goodbye to Sidney Poitier, and to Bob Saget.  RIP

The sun is out and the whole of the day is in front of me.....

Love, 365






14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this time I'll get it right!!
    Enjoy this Monday. But won't be long before there will be no Mondays. You'll be scratching your head wondering exactly what day it is 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy. Soon you will have a lot of Monday's off. I woke today to thinking it was Sunday. I will get the hang of retirement, someday! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will enjoy it! I suppose I will have to look at my phone or the calendar to make sure I don't miss important things, but I am planning on scheduling stuff to do on two to three days a week to help. I sure hope it helps!

      Delete
  4. So Tuesday becomes the new Monday.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, every other week :D, and Thursday becomes the new Friday. Every other week.

      Delete
  5. Mmmm Coffee. Coffee and chocolate are alike except for one branch. Makes sense, doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our new employee drinks red bull instead. Yuck. But then, she's only 26, ha ha ha

      Delete
  6. Totally agree, there is nothing cuter than a corgi! I hope you had a great Monday off!! And may Tuesday be kind to you when you return to work :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how I loved our little Corgi! It was a great Monday off, then Tuesday ruined it....

      Delete
  7. Since I retired Mondays just don't seem the same. And nothing is cuter than a corgi...a Lab puppy is close. We've lost some good ones lately, on the plus side Robert Durse kicked the bucket today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Monday's won't be the same because they'll be enjoyable!
      Admittedly I had to look up who the heck Robert Durse was......good riddance.

      Delete
  8. Hope you had a great Monday and the rest of the week has gone well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The week went great until this afternoon, but Friday's are an early day, so whew!

      Delete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...