October 18, 2024

Will be temporarily "un" retired.....

 

Zoē giving me the stink eye for waking her up....

I had a phone call last week from our office manager at the dental office where I used to work.  She asked me if I would be interested in working for 3 months while someone is on maternity leave.  "Let me think about it"....the following week I said yes.  I had to write out the pros and cons.  Extra money vs having a leisurely cup of coffee in the morning, and that sort of thing.  In the end, I said yes.  

It wouldn't hurt Romeo and I to take a little break from each other for one.  Sometimes we really get on each others last nerve 😀

The earnings could go toward a nice vacation.

Stuff like that.

Still, there's a tiny part of me that says: nooooooooo

Haha

I do enjoy my retirement.  I do what I want to do.  I volunteer for things I enjoy, and hopefully give back somewhat.  Some days I don't do anything at all except fix meals and read a book I'm really into.  

It should give me more things to talk about here, haha.  Lately I really struggle to find something to write about that isn't boring as shit.  

Love, 365


3 comments:

  1. Good luck for the work. They should look after you for this 3 months. Youre a necessity.
    And then you can enjoy retirement again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your little unretirement time! It is nice to bring in some extra money. I retired from teaching but still go in and do subbing. Now it’s on my terms. - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking you can go in with a whole new attitude and put up with ZERO bullshit. Now that sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Will be temporarily "un" retired.....

  Zoē giving me the stink eye for waking her up.... I had a phone call last week from our office manager at the dental office where I used t...