September 9, 2017

Two weeks from today......

Los Poblanos, Albuquerque

My oldest son is getting married again a week from today....I puchased my ticket on Allegiant which flies from Abq to Austin on Thursdays and Sundays, so I fly in on Thursday.  I hadn't planned on renting a car since I'll only be there for 3 days.  

My son said that *Suzanne would pick me up from the airport (his fiancee) which would give us an opportunity to meet each other.  Ok, so I thought, that will work.  Awkward, but willing to go with the flow.  This last Wednesday, he called to let me know that she can't come and pick me up because she'll have to be picking up the kids at school. 

Him: Michael will come and pick you up.
Me: Who is that?
Him: He's a friend who owes me money.

Ok, so unless you didn't pick up on that, he's sending someone I don't know, because everyone else is busy, and ~ oh yeah ~ he owes my son a favor/money.  

Excuse me if I'm not thrilled with this idea. My sister thinks I should tell him that I'm uncomfortable with this arrangement.  I want to tell him "what am I, a UPS package?".  My sis isn't thrilled with this idea.  I'm still thinking about it.  I know son #2 can't do it, he's a new employee at his workplace.  I'm looking into a car rental.  Or a cab.  Romeo won't even let me consider Uber.  =sigh=

Love, 365

3 comments:

  1. Uh... no. Rent a car.
    Good heavens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I looked into it today and see that I can rent a car for about $100. I didn't really want to spend extra money. But I've decided that I'll wear an outfit I already have instead of spending money on a dress I'll only wear once. Sheesh.

      Delete
  2. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...