April 26, 2019

Building tension in class.......


I am extremely thankful that I have one more week of class ~ the last week we don't have in-class meetings, thank goodness.  We are all becoming weary of this professor.  Well, some of us are, and some are right in her corner.  I think I've mentioned her anti-U.S. feelings in class.  It would take me too long to list her "concerns".  But here are two examples:

~I discussed the MS-13 gang video she wanted us to watch, and I told her I was horrified.  She though it had been dramatized to elicit a negative response from the American public.  I said that the girl they interviewed had been a gang member and her interviews didn't look dramatized to me.  And she was stabbed to death when the gang discovered she was a police informant.

~ On Thursday she asked if we wanted the "good news" that she was offered a job as an assistant professorship at a university in Virginia.  On a totally "racist" campus.  She didn't elaborate why is was racist.  I assumed it's because there are more white people there than in New Mexico. 

So, I've lost all respect (what little I had) for her as a professor, who is obviously biased against the U.S.  I don't know if she is an immigrant herself ~ that would explain it I suppose.  But I'm going to mention it in the course feedback that I haven't filled out yet. 

So, what do you think?

Love, 365

2 comments:

  1. I think that I'm sick of schools being used as indoctrination centers.
    And that you should be completely honest in your course review.
    Glad you're almost out of there? I know I would be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy to be so close to the end zone, and to be able to do other things! The list gets longer, but I have the freedom to choose.

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...