May 14, 2021

Let the sunshine in.......

Lol, "the song of my people", hahaha

 


I am expecting my bread proofer today ~ sounds funny to those of you that don't bake bread, huh?  But I am very excited, and will be playing around with it....once it gets here.  Basically all it is ~ a box that keeps the interior temp warm and you can add a tray of water for humidity (important here in the land of static electricity).  It's stupidly priced for what it is....but,  no more putting my dough in the oven with the light on....with the inherent danger of having someone turn on the oven without looking inside :D

Everything is going along.  Only a little drama at work ~ not even worth mentioning....except that we did get a raise in pay, the first in 3 1/2 years.  I don't know if everyone was surprised, but I certainly was.  

Sioux is doing ok.  She's eating, but not really putting on much weight.  I guess we still need to work on getting her vitamin B12 levels up.  I see no vacation for us in the near future, except for the trip to Jemez Springs we have in October.  That's too far away!!!  I really need a beach.  And a very large, cold, margarita.

Have a great weekend!

Love, 365




 

8 comments:

  1. I just said that last night. I need a long beach vacation. A large cold margarita wouldn't be bad either. Let's run away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! A beach! And a very large margarita! Can I come too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your bread box.
    October is a long way to go but at least it should be safe by then. Meanwhile, lots of Margaritas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so very far away! I wish we could run off to a beach somewhere.....there's nothing close to that here.. :-) Margaritas should help!

      Delete
  4. Good news about Sioux and I hope the bread proofer brings you immense joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it twice, it's amazing! My dough rises just as I expect, which is wonderful.

      Delete

False spring is over.....

  I took this photo of a ranunculus I bought a few days before.  They are such beautiful flowers ~ so delicate and brightly colored.  I don&...