February 25, 2024

It's about time....

This isn't my photo (wish it was!) but it's just outside of Santa Fe.  Beautiful pastel clouds, snow on the ground...so pretty.

That was the great photo.  The rest?  Not so much.

I really don't like politics.  I don't like to engage with people about politicians, or political races, and most certainly not the upcoming presidential race.  But I'm going to go out on a limb here, and rant a little bit about Trump.

How can he be the front runner of the republican party?  How can people look at him or listen to him, and not feel sick?  He's a liar most of all.  A manipulator.  A scammer.  He has been convicted ~ convicted! ~ of sexual assault.  People know this, right?  They don't think that all of that is lies, do they?  I just don't get it.  On top of all that, he comes across as stupid.  Uneducated.  Power hungry.  Ugh.  

When there's a story on the news or a replay of a speech he's making, I mute the tv or go to a different channel.  Avoiding him will become increasingly difficult as the year goes on.  

Now for the funny, but not so pretty photos:

Wrong finger.....right word though.

Y'all have a great week.

Love, 365





10 comments:

  1. The orange shitgibbon. I don't engage in political discussion much because I find it pointless. There are an awful lot of really dumb people out there. Personally, I have hope that he will be reunited with his first wife very soon.

    Also, I have been unable to comment here for AGES, and I don't know why. So I hope it works this time. Just so you know, I read every time you post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's probably because Blogger hasn't got their shit together, haha.
      I do know some folks that like Trump, that I wouldn't call stupid in any other respect except their support of that creep.

      Delete
  2. God knows I don't get it. Brain dead Americans? Good memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at it from over the water we do wonder what the heck is going on there. The unfortunate bit is the exent to which your cultural projections influence lost people in other parts of the world. I use 'lost' to describe those without a strong sense of their own community or culture. Politics around the world seems to have become less worthy as a result (and so much of it was already besmirched and mudspattered beyond useful existence).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What it does it make people like myself who have no desire to vote for either candidate. I will, but dang. Politics probably doesn't turn everyone in it to an asshole, but it sure seems like it. Of course, some are assholes to begin with.

      Delete
  4. I wish I knew why people think he's the answer to all of the problems. The best way I can wrap my head around is that it is a cult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure isn't what I would call an answer to anyone's problems! It does have a cult-ish feel though.

      Delete
  5. I will put my two cents in. No sitting or past preident should have but one term in office for they then think they are kings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. True. Power and money, that's all it is anymore. Not serving.

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...