May 10, 2019

It is done.......


I am finished!  I completed my final paper yesterday and submitted it.  It didn't take very long, as I already knew what I was going to write (a miracle in itself).  All that is left to do is the graduation tomorrow.  

There were times when I thought this day would never come.  That the list of classes I needed would never end, they would change the requirements, or some other calamity would stall my plans.  Most of the time I simply focused on that assignment, or that exam without looking forward (much).  
 
Most of all I want to put here this:
 
 For Romeo, my hero.....

Without Romeo's help, this wouldn't have been possible.....for all the dinners he cooked, laundry, house cleaning, dog walking, and just plain supportive......I would not have been able to finish.  Maybe I would have quit, or perhaps never have started at all.  Thank you, babe.

Love, 365

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Great news. I don't even "know" you but I'm proud of you. This was not the easiest of tasks. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both! Supportive spouses like yours (and mine) deserve special recognition for all they did to get us through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! No more stuff hanging over your head!!!
    Congratulations.
    And I have a supportive spousal unit as well. What a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to both of you!
    Onward and upward..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo! Congratulations! It must feel great to be done. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...