May 5, 2019

Let's have a little more fun, shall we?

No, I didn't get a new puppy...
UNM's mascot ~ Lobos (mexican grey wolf)..
But one patient actually asked :-)

Yeah, the paw print is one of UNM's logos.  Cherry red and silver are the school colors.  Plus, it was an excuse to get my nails done, which I rarely do.  The last time was Christmas of 2017.

And, in celebration of finals week, I have picked a selection of memes for ya..........

Yep...blogging counts, right?

There are definitely people in my class that are following these instructions.....

This one really cracked me up...
I filled out the online eval, and then she gave us another one on Thursday!
WTF?

As ya'll know, this is me.....

Of course I don't have 4 or 5 classes to deal with, but if I did, I'm sure this is how I would feel.

Or blogging......

I just had to.......it's just so silly

I don't have a final exam, but a final paper.  Yesterday my goal was to write 2 pages, and I managed one.  I'm hoping to write two more today.  It's due on Thursday, and I started it 3 days ago.  :-)

I really trying to care......

Love, 365

4 comments:

  1. Too much time to think always makes writing more difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to think about it! I need time to consider the order for the stories, and how I'm gonna conclude. I wish I could just sit down and write it, but that just doesn't work for me.

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...