September 18, 2020

Contentious with a hint of blue skies....

 I wish I knew who the photographer is on this photo, but just so pretty.

It has been a lovely Friday.  Went to get my hair cut, then to my friend's house to watch the men's final of the U.S. Open (tennis).  Romeo was feeling a little bit neglected I think....    A big factor is that it's my Friday off.  😛

Ms Loud took Thursday off, so it was nice to have a little break.  Did I tell you before that she is talking about retiring in January?  I think I did ~ and as wonderful as that would be, I think it's just hot air.

I had asked our OM for 3 to 4 additions to my PTO (paid time off) in lieu of a raise, and although I don't think that will happen, she did give me and one of my other co-workers 3 more paid days off this year.  I will take it!! I already asked to be off on Oct. 1.  No rhyme or reason, just a day off, giving me 5 days in a row instead of 4 on one of my 4 day weekends.  I am so spoiled.  

So, although the world at large is still a stressful place ~ especially with the election rhetoric heating up ~ there have been a few bright spots here and there to keep me from running around screaming.  Which might scare Romeo, not to mention the neighbors.

I hope all of you have a few bright spots too.  Enjoy your weekend!

Love, 365

6 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel so great to have a good haircut. I finally got mine cut professionally too.
    Enjoy every second of those days off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hairdresser/friend has never stopped working. She has a salon that is on the end of her house...she calls it "black market hair", lol.
      I certainly will enjoy every bit of that 24 hours!! Woo hoo!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your time off as I know it is well deserved. Fingers crossed that Ms Loud follows through with her proclamation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, thank you!
      Ms Loud's proclamations only send hot air balloons off the ground, haha.

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...