November 21, 2014

Temporarily Retired.....ahhhhhhhh


My "new" coworkers....

Well, it's Friday.  Normally a day I look forward to, because it signals the end of the work week.  This has been a very interesting week for me....I turned off my alarms, but I find myself waking up at 5:30 anyway, but instead of driving to work, I make a pot of coffee & get started on the tasks I need to accomplish for the day.  I thought I would be getting my homework done early, but here it is, Friday, and I haven't even written the posting that is due today.  Part of my excuse (& there are many, lol) is that for some reason my professor hasn't provided the link for the post yet, which has never happened before.  Perhaps he is as tired of the semester as the rest of us....I still need to start my 5 page paper due by the second week of December.  I just find that I have trouble focusing my attention on anything for longer than the time it takes to write this post.  20-30 minutes into it, and I find myself washing dishes, or doing a load of laundry, paying bills, etc.  I hope this "side effect" passes soon, or I'm going to be a basket case.

I am looking forward to playing racquetball with my group that always gets together (well, almost always) and plays at noon on Fridays.  I was only rarely able to join them on a rare Friday off.  I made a point to go to the gym yesterday to work out, in an attempt to burn off nervous energy in hopes I would be able to focus on the readings for class (because they are so freakingly technical).  

Well, because my alloted focus for this task has now expired, I shall return to my homework.  :-)
Love, 365


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...