September 20, 2015

Quickly, quickly......

Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta ~ Oct 3 through Oct 11 


The Balloon Fiesta is coming soon!  We already bought tickets through the park and ride, so on opening day we will be there (no doubt with thousands of others!).  Set your alarm clocks for 4am, folks, to be on the field by 6am.  Of course, there are evening events, but they don't include an assencion....meaning the balloons will fly.....they tether and light up, which looks pretty cool.  I guess I will have to go to one of those sometime.

Still looking for a dog to adopt.....am a little frustrated right now because I'd sent an e-mail to Desert Paws (a dog rescue, adoption organization) regarding a 3 year old corgi....they said they didn't think it would be a good match due to temperament (Sioux is "alpha" and she said corgi's are assertive).  We didn't even get a chance to introduce them to each other to see if it would work.  I think I will take the bookmark off my list.  I've had corgi's  before, and didn't find them to be aggressive.   Because I'm stupid, I mentioned that in the past we were interested in a dog that was being fostered, but the foster family never got back to me and I didn't want to go through that again, and it seems I put her on the defensive....so there's not much point in contacting them again, don't you think?

Well, I need to get going!  Hence the quickly, quickly.
Love, 365


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung, let the gardening begin....

  This show of blooms was just the beginning! Of course they smell amazing, and all the pollinators think so too. Windows and back door open...