December 14, 2020

Didn't I do that yesterday?.......

 

Lol, I love Dachshunds.  This popped up on my Facebook feed as a memory from a couple of years ago.  Aren't they the cutest?

As I sat down to my aging and slow (like slug slow) computer, reading everyone's new posts I then turned to my own and was surprised that I hadn't written anything in over a week.  I could have sworn I wrote a few days ago......I guess I did it in my head while baking.   :-D

And I have been doing a lot of baking, because there just isn't enough $$ for purchasing gifts.  I'm making sourdough, cranberry nut bread, and cookies cookies cookies.  I did spring for some plastic bins to give them away in with little reindeer and ornaments ~ they were a little over a dollar each.  I would like to go to Home Goods for a birthday gift, but they are closed.  New Mexico has decided to give us a color coded Covid rating and right now we are "red", meaning the highest restrictions.  Sigh.

Lol, agreed....
 
I'm happy to be off until Thursday, I took a few days off with the thought of baking, but after today I think I'm done!  So, unless Romeo asks for more cookies........... (which is likely).  

I do have a haircut this afternoon, so I will be delivering cookies and cranberry bread, and I'm planning to give some to the neighbors.  

And how about those phishing emails?  I've had two in the past week that really freaked me out.  I am still working on removing an old email address from stuff I subscribe to.  I had no idea I had used it in so many places.  The plan is to delete the email as soon as that's done.  I guess I've had that particular email for over 20 years, and it has been hacked a few times (despite the stupidly long and random passwords I use).  

Woo hoo!  I am off to bake some cookies, and then go outside!  Exciting....
Love, 365


6 comments:

  1. SWMBO is baking cookies again today too. The dough looks very heavy but she says it has a pound of butter in it so I think my taste buds will be titillated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I bet that's a huge batch ~ and butter always makes everything better :-) I'll bring the coffee!

      Delete
  2. i will begin the baking tomorrow. I have to because like you gifts are at a minimum this year.
    I agree with your mug.I am looking forward to 2022

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Peg, too bad you aren't across the street, we could do a bake-a-thon! Romeo asked me about what I wanted, and I told him no, no gifts this year. Soon (I hope) will be purchasing a new computer and that is enough for me!
      Although I am looking forward to 2021, I foresee that the first 6 months of it will be very much like the last 6 months. Hang on to your knickers, girl.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your baking, especially the eating of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know how it is. We are currently on the Nativity fast, so I am baking and doing a wee bit of tasting, but until 12/25, I won't be eating. Our Western culture is not easy to deal with! Hopefully Romeo will leave me a few bites :-)

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...