December 31, 2020

Happy New Year, 2021.......

 

Lol, these are pretty good ~ if I could find wine labeled that way, I would buy a few for friends. :-)

So, here we are, on day 3 following the vaccine.  I did have a headache (not a bad one) off and on yesterday.  Today my arm is still a tiny bit sore, but mostly I don't notice. 

I have no idea why, but this soundtrack is the epitomization of 2020 to me.  It is sad, soulful, beautiful.   And if you've never watched 1917, you should.  The story of a simple soldier during WWI.  It is not factual, but was inspired by stories of the "runners" during that war. 

(It starts off very slowly and quietly, you'll need to give it a minute)

I can't help but grieve for all those that have died this year ~ the doctors, nurses, grandmothers and grandfathers......our parents and our children.......our neighbors, friends, co-workers.  I will remember you always.

Love, 365

2 comments:

  1. Hoping 2021 brings good health and peace of mind to us all.
    We've got 29 minutes till we move into the New Year. We are remembering all our family, far and wide and friends who can't be with us. I hope in a year's time we can be with our small family. We have a 10pm curfew so everyone's in their own home.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sorry for the downer post...was feeling very melancholy yesterday. I guess the cure for that is 3 1/2 hours of church ~ and no, I didn't realize that service was gonna be that long!
      I finally finished baking the last of the cookies I had in the fridge! So, we had a batch of freshly baked Christmas cookies on New Years :-)

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...