January 16, 2021

Oh my!.......

I ran across The Bridgertons on Netflix while looking for something new to watch while working out on the treadmill.  I casually mentioned it to my baking buddy while we were cutting and wrapping cake for the church bake sale....and she said she had watched it all, and found it had way too many "orgasams", lol.  What?  I had only watched up to the third episode....now that I am on the 6th episode ~ I see, haha.  I've never read any of the books.  My interest in romance novels expired years ago, as I discovered that the story is always the same, just set in different places or time periods 😊.....one was even set in space!

I must say that Regé-Jean Page is very nice to look upon....oh my.

I have no rant or an opinion that I wish to share regarding the political happenings of recent memory.  Nope. 

The only thing new is that I have my second vaccine scheduled for Feb. 2nd.  We (& by we, I mean the office) have been receiving Moderna, and as I said in a previous post, this is likely because we're getting it at a local grocery pharmacy.  The nurses and doctors that come in to our office have been receiving Phizer.  Makes no real difference to me, the efficacy rate is nearly the same.  I admit to feeling somewhat less anxious, and a couple of my co-workers said the same to me.   Of course, still doing the hand washing, distancing, mask wearing that is our normal these days.  

All is well.  We are not sick, just a little bit bored, and still snacking a little too much.  It's a bit cold to be doing long walks outside.  I had a reminder on my phone that I need to write a notice of cancellation to the gym we've been members of ~ if I decide that I don't want to return.  Again, it is the only place that has racquetball courts.  There are outside courts, but even if the weather is perfect (my version is 75 degrees, haha) the courts are concrete, and very hard on your knees and feet.  One of my racquetball buddies, who is a few years older than I am, said she would not play there again ~ the surface is too hard.  I have not made up my mind yet.  I need to call them and discuss the dues.  I can tell you that they are not usually interested in negotiation.  

I have a bit of laundry to do, so I will wish you a wonderful weekend!

Stay well!  Love, 365
 

6 comments:

  1. I finished the whole series of the Bridgertons last week. My daughter and I started watching it together. Then there were some "awkward" moments of watching some of the scenes together. Haha. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I suppose that would be awkward! I'm nearly done with it, so I certainly will be looking forward to the final episode.

      Delete
  2. Too many orgasms usually costs about $9.99 on pay-per-view...so I a have heard.

    I'm not a prude, but Mrs C watches a show where they use the F word so often it is annoying. Even sailors don't talk like that but I guess they think it makes the dialog authentic. Abuse of the word diminishes it's shock value. Anyway waiting here for the vaccine, probably will be months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, then The Bridgerton's would be quite costly....hahaha

      Delete
  3. We watched the first episode of the Bridgerton's. I was somewhat bored. Then another blogger told me about the upcoming (pun not intended) graphic sex scenes and I'm reconsidering it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly, it takes half of that first season to really understand what is going on. The very last episode concluded so many story lines, I am not sure there will be a second season!

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...