December 26, 2013

Come on 2014.....!!!!!

I know how he feels....

Ahhhh, Christmas is done.  It went smashingly, the ribs we had for dinner were wonderful, the pie was fabulous.  We cleaned up, and watched a few shows on TV ~ generally vegged.  But as much as Christmas is a great season and all, I'm glad it's done.  Frankly, I'm happily awaiting 2014, because this hasn't been my best year ever, although it certainly hasn't been the worst - it ranks up there amoung the top.

Even though I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, I am going to make some this year, and none of the silly ones that you make and never intend to keep, like: I'm going to lose 20 pounds kind of thing.  Oh, I've done that kind of resolution.....it lasts about a month, then I jump off the wagon and set it on fire.  

Back to work tomorrow!  Man, I have got to get my car washed.....
Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...