May 30, 2014

New Orleans...they have the weirdest ideas.

I've had the last couple of days off, and it's been really nice.  Especially this morning, as I remembered to turn off my phone alarm....

I've not been doing too much....grocery shopping, a trip to the pharmacy, etc.  Today I spent the day cleaning the downstairs (all the bedrooms are upstairs), and by far the dirtiest, since we spend the majority of our time in the living room and kitchen.

***Yesterday when I started this post I kept getting an error message that the post would not "save".  So, after fooling around with it for a few minutes, I figured I would go back later and finish (or start over).  I was rather surprised to see it this morning.....so I guess I will continue on.....

Anyway, I vacuumed a prodigious amount of dog hair, most of which had glommed together into big rolling balls.  I think I might need to replace the bag in my canister vacuum.  It seems that Sioux (my son's rescue who is part lab and part greyhound) is embracing her lab side and shedding to the degree that I wonder she isn't bald by now.  I love dogs.  I would love to have a lab someday.  Perhaps I'll do it just to keep myself active by requiring lots of house cleaning...lol.  After I'm retired & can afford to clean daily.... hmmm.  This is one reason our dog is a scottish terrier....they don't shed much.  The downside is the grooming (which I don't know how to do, and don't really want to learn), which can be a bit pricey.

It is a beautiful morning, nice & cool with a slight breeze & not a cloud anywhere.  I'm enjoying the new screen door and the fresh air.  After gorging myself on french toast and coffee.  I think I'm in the mood to do some yard work.....

Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...