October 28, 2014

ARGHHH!

Look familiar????  (google images)

I've been catching up on my blog reading, and Ami wrote something about her brain keeping her up, and I thought YES, I know how that goes, and why won't you SHUT UP!  (this is my brain I'm talking to, lol)  I have this happen sometimes.  A long time ago, I read an article about it, and there was a suggestion to not have a clock within visual range by the bed, so that you don't do what the person in the cartoon is doing.....it's 2:46am......it's 2:52am......ad nauseam.  You may find this list familiar too....

Did I lock the front door?
What was that noise?  I better go downstairs & check.
OMG, did I forget to call so and so and wish them happy birthday?
If I fall asleep right now I will get approximately 6 hours and 17 minutes of sleep.
I'm too hot.
"      "   cold.
How does he fall asleep in 10 minutes, when it takes me an hour?
I have to pee.
Did my phone just vibrate?  What now???
Did I set my alarm? 
Oh, look, I have 5 Facebook messages, I'll just check real quick.
If I fall asleep now I will get approximately 5 hours and 20 minutes of sleep.
Did I remember to pay the utlility bill?
I hope my Mom is doing OK.
WAS THAT A BUG?  no, it's just a tissue from under the pillow
I'm hungry/thirsty.  
If I fall asleep right now I will get approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes of sleep.
No kidding, folks........


2 comments:

  1. Haha!! Yep, I go there almost nightly.
    One reason I am grateful for the split shift job so I can take a nap in between shifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! If I want to, I can try to take a 30 min nap during lunch, but it's really hard to fall asleep in the car, lol!

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...