May 29, 2016

A teeny tiny break.....

Aztec ruins site, New Mexico

If this photo seems a bit weird, it's because I took a panoramic photo with my i phone, so the perspective is compressed in the background.  Or something.  Fun trip though, and one we might need to take again.  

Is anyone else tired of politics?



Clowns......

********************
A man after my own heart.....this morning on "Sunday Morning" they interviewed a blogger who posts about road rage, idiocy, etc.  Go here if ya wanna see more.....

On that note, I must finish up and get ready for racquetball with the lovely Sunday Morning Ladies group.  
Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...