December 9, 2018

Oh! The holidays.....

At least my blog has some Christmas decor

It is exam time.  My final is on Tuesday, so I have been studying & fashioning my note sheet going on 3 days now.  I did have fun last night at one of our racquetball parties, but I didn't stay very long.  At 8:30 I announced that I had to go which prompted a mass exodus of all but a few.  

The food was great & the ping pong games were highly spirited :)

Thinking forward to spring, when I take my last history class to qualify for graduation, I ran into a schedule issue.  I bet you aren't surprised.  I have complained about the UNM history department many times.  It is my minor, and I've put off taking many of the classes because they are all during the day.  No evening or upper division online classes for history.  But this time they had a class listed for 4:30, which intrigued me.  But no class description.  Just the dates and times.  So I sent a whiny e-mail to the head of the department, and the next day there was a class description.  Interesting, no?  I haven't registered for it yet though.  I want to wait a little bit to see if enough students will register so that the class happens.  1 out of a max of 40 just isn't going to cut it, but in the next 4 weeks I'm sure enough students will register for it.  I hope.

Well, back to my studies!  Ho ho ho
Love, 365


2 comments:

  1. The years of higher education! You bring back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wish it were a distant memory from my younger days. I'm just an extremely late bloomer. Ok, that didn't sound right! Hahaha

      Delete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...