July 19, 2020

The very last nerve....................


I thought this photo of the comet Neowise.  Sorry, but that's a dumb name.

Ms Loud spent all 4 days of working last week to drive me insane.  I am not kidding, I lost my mind last week.  I swear, she was doing it on purpose.  Now I get three wonderful weeks without her in my life.  Yay me.

This coming Thursday I will be leaving to drive to Texas.  Yeah, you heard right!  I haven't had enough Covid, so I decided to go to a hot spot. 

Truthfully, I won't have much contact with strangers.  Just family, who have all been careful.  My sister lives on a small ranch with neighbors that are so far away you have to meet them at the gas pump or the grocery store. 

So, I won't be around until the first part of August.  So, remember:

Wash your hands
Stay home as much as possible
Wear your mask

Love, 365


3 comments:

Spring has sprung, let the gardening begin....

  This show of blooms was just the beginning! Of course they smell amazing, and all the pollinators think so too. Windows and back door open...