July 14, 2023

Happy Birthday Demitri.....

Oh boy!  Cake!


 

 
 
We went out for a walk early this morning and handed out blueberry muffins from Three Dog Bakery.  One of Demitri's friends, Fin fell in love with them.  I went to give one to Demitri and Fin snatched it as quick as you can say muffins :-)   All the doggies enjoyed them.  I also bought the cake you see in the photo, so cute.  I'd say they do a great business because everyone knew Three Dog Bakery, and most said that's where they go for doggie birthday treats.

He is 1 year old today, and we hope to enjoy many more.   

Getting ready to take a big bite!

The birthday cake toy!

Have a great weekend everyone, and if you're in the way of this heat wave, stay cool!

Love, 365




7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Demitri. You have a great family there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun for us too! I enjoyed handing out the muffins for his canine friends. He is rather spoiled, I admit that!

      Delete
  2. I will also wish Demitri a very Happy Birthday. Stay cool everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Demitri says "arf" which translates to thanks! :-). Staying cool is a bit more difficult.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday, Demetri!! Love the photos and it looks like it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was! Doggie birthdays are great as no ones cries :-)

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...