December 29, 2023

Help me......

I have reached the top 5, and asking you to vote for me for the Group Finalist, which ends Thursday, January 4th at 7pm PST.  Click here to go to the link to vote!

So lets say I make it to the finals.  I will have to bake something for judging.  I have some really amazing recipes of desserts I've made in the past.  Why don't you vote for one of them?  


 

Blueberry Lemon Meringue Pie...

Outrageous Coconut-Cream Meringue Cake

This is a terrible photo, I guess I didn't take one of my own.  Lemon Lavender Sandwich Cookies, which were so popular, I had a handful of people who wanted these every year at Christmas.  Don't be turned off by the lavender, it's very subtle and only in the sugar that you roll them in before baking.



 And of course!  Sourdough.  I like them all, but the lemon-blueberry is really dreamy.  

So, please comment and let me know what you think!

Love, 365



3 comments:

  1. That coconut cream cake looks amazing. Mind you I'd like to try them all. And that sourdough with lemon blueberry. I voted for you the first time and I think I voted now. It led me all over the place and finally to Facebook. I see you can vote every 24 hours so I'll do it again tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my those top 2 look divine. But whatever you think you do best is the one I'd enter. Good luck - I voted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness I've tried and don't have facebook and my cards don't work on US sites. I'll enlist the aid of someone with facebook. Good luck with both the competition and the charity fundraising.

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...