February 3, 2014

I know what I should be doing...but I'm doing this instead....

Flying above the clouds....

Actually I'm studying for my test on Thursday....

I've been studying for an hour, and then, I decided to check out everyone's blogs from the weekend.  I was reading Lime's blog, and she has this wonderful entry about women and beauty and her poem was truly moving and wonderful.  You should go there and watch the video and read it.  

When I reach a point of maximum stress, I play games on my phone, read blogs and write on my own, or watch TV.  The latter is when I'm really out of ideas, lol.

It helps that I scored 100 on my quiz in my Anthropology class (which is the gruesome Forensic Anthropology, bones, murder, death and all that).  The quiz was on the skeleton, which thankfully I have been somewhat knowledgeable seeing that I have one.  Skeleton that is.  Still, it boosts my confidence somewhat.  In a little while I will shower and fix my hair (which is frightful right now) and go to the tutoring lab for help studying Statistics, chapters 2 - 4.  

Have a wonderful week!  Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...