March 19, 2015

Oh, God, I'm exhausted.......

Mum's flowers...

Zzzzzz...snort.....huh?  wha?  Sorry, I was zoning out.  I am so tired.  It's just still a bit of an adjustment of the time change (stupid, stupid....either eliminate it or let's just do it all the time, but enough of the twice a year change, damit!) and acclimating to my new job. 

Why I love my new job:
1)  The staff is so nice.  I've seen a few almost heated discussions, but they weren't hateful or back stabbing, or accusatory.  At first I was freaking out, but soon calmed down when I noticed no one else was concerned.  
2)  We have really great coffee, which given the time change, I really need.  Otherwise, I feel like a zombie...


3)  I can contribute!  Isn't this what we all really want?  To make a difference?

There are a few more reasons, but I am so tired, I can't concentrate.  I need to sleep...and tomorrow is Friday, so I can really work on my research paper.  (waaaah)

Love, 365  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung, let the gardening begin....

  This show of blooms was just the beginning! Of course they smell amazing, and all the pollinators think so too. Windows and back door open...