March 13, 2015

The happy life of a procrastinator.....

Google images....

I have been at my new job for 3 weeks now.....and I have to say, it's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time.  Everyone is so helpful, patient and kind.  It took me about 2 weeks to acclimate.  I wasn't used to "nice".  It's-------wonderful!

On the college front, I am panicking about this research paper I have to write.  I will have one on one time with the Prof. this Monday, where I plan to bear my soul and let him know I've never written a paper like this and I have no idea how to start.

Today is the last day I can submit my receipts to the FSA people for reimbursement for 2014.  I am ready, finally.

Now for the stupid part.  I keep the keys to our locked mailbox in my otherwise unused ashtray (yeah, I have a 12 year old suv).  When I went to the carwash, I thought I should take them out to prevent the possibility of theft.  We had a new mailbox and new keys to go with, because last summer someone used a crowbar to pry open the box to get to everyone's mail.  There are probably 20 mailboxes in the unit, so we all had to go to the post office for about 3 weeks for mail until they replaced the broken unit ~ hopefully with one that would be much more difficult to crowbar open, I hope.  Not to mention checking credit cards and bank statements to see if they were lucky enough to get mail with checks, etc.  So, anyway, by Tuesday I went to check the mail, only to realize I had put the keys somewhere.....I cleaned out all the cubbies, emptied my purse, looked through the glove box (I had locked it).  Nothing.  I looked everywhere.  I had finally decided that after racquetball I would go to the post office to request new keys, and hopefully quick access to my mail.  Oh.  The racquetball bag!  I finally found them, but felt rather foolish.  These are the kind of things that make me nuts.  How about you?

Enjoy the weekend!
Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...