February 20, 2016

This and that....

(Bing)

I'm always on the lookout for the weird & wonderful, and these little snails fit the bill.  If you click on the name, a link will take you to the story, with a few seconds of video showing how these minuscule snails "fly" through the water.  


Until this past year, I've never played an online game, which I believe is when I started playing this one.  It's fun, it's entertaining...if nothing else just reading comments from other players is very interesting.  I am part of an "alliance" that works as a team to win tournament prizes and so on.  You can be very vocal or not at all.  It's a fun way to pass the time while waiting for something (Dr's office, or being forced to sit with a bunch of friends to watch sports that you aren't really interested in).  The members in our alliance are from all over the world...Australia, New Jersey, Ireland, Germany.  Makes it interesting especially when one of the new members has a rather tenuous grasp of English.  Gotta give them credit for trying!


"Firefall at Yosemite" (Bing)

Although I've never seen this phenomenon, for a couple of weeks in February the sun reflects off of the water creating this incredible photo.  Beautiful!



After participating in a fire safety class at school, she led her blind Grandmother to safety.  Kudos, Chloe!

Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...