August 25, 2018

Beginnings.....


Smiles all around.......of course we'd had a few mimosa's by then!!
I love these women.
We're here for each other....

So, I already moaned and groaned about my migraine and although I mentioned I would not miss the first class I actually did.  The migraine from Monday came back while I was getting ready to go.  The sweats, and all the other lovely special effects.  

So my first day was Thursday.  I left work at 10:30 and traffic was cool, but parking was a real bitch.  I forgot that it was the first week of the fall semester with tons of freshman going to class for the first week.  The parking garage was a nightmare, because these young energetic people don't want to park on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th floor (and I bet the 3rd and 4th were practically empty) because they might have to walk a few extra steps.  So, every time someone's back up lights came on on the first floor all traffic stopped while they backed out and the next person in line would grab the spot.  It took awhile to get to the first open spot.  I thought I might make it on time until........

I arrived at room 105, to a small classroom where all the desks were against the wall in a U shape, and the professor was talking about how she didn't realize she needed to ask for a projector the day before, and then droned on....I wasn't really listening until she said something technical and then I realized ~ I wasn't in the right classroom.  So, between the time I walked in and walked out was probably only about 3 minutes.  As I left, I thought I should say something, so I said as I left "sorry, wrong class" and two or three said "thanks for stopping by!", which made me laugh as I walked out and found my class in room 102.  Not sure I get why a 5 looked like a 2.  My eyes aren't what they used to be. 

Love, 365

4 comments:

  1. Happens, my excuse was alcohol, not older eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my! I'm sure that still happens with regularity. I'm not much of a drinker, even at 21 I could be in trouble if I had more than 2 beers. Under "cheap drunk" in the dictionary is my photo, lol.

      Delete
  2. Oh boy that was funny. I can see me doing something like that. I hope you made it to the right class without much grief. I love this photo of you and your girls. Happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I was becoming quite anxious by then, their response helped lighten the mood. You simply can't be anxious or stressed while laughing!

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...