July 6, 2019

The brewing storm......

I swear, you never know what you'll see parked at the grocery store......

Romeo decided to wash the vehicles this morning, since it is cloudy and not too hot.  By the time he was in the middle of his, the wind has started whipping up, and it looks a bit stormy.  What do you want to bet that when I leave to help with baking at the church it will rain?  

Currently watching the very ending of Tremors 6.  The first one turned into a cult classic, but the sequels suck.  I swear, Fred Ward must be in every single one.  Poor guy......but I do recommend the first movie, it was fun.  Kevin Bacon helped a lot.  

My bread is rising, and my brotforms came in yesterday!  So I'll be excited to see how well the loaves come out.  This time I'm baking them in my dutch oven.  It will be a nice change from french loaves.  Another change I made was adding 1 cup of whole wheat flour.  Hopefully it will rise in time for me to bake them before I have to leave at 4pm.  This is a brotform:





This is how I hope the bread will look when I'm done:



I will post pictures this time!  Unless they turn out really ugly :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love, 365



1 comment:

  1. Lol, who cares what they look like. Taste us what you want.
    Would love to have one of those baskets to use for the rising. Nice pattern. Brotform? Never heard that name before. I saved my starter but haven't used it to make bread. It's so hot I can't be bothered.
    Awaiting your photos to give me a push

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...