August 9, 2019

I have no idea.......


Here's another photo taken in NM....I plan on taking a class or two so that I can figure out how to take photos like this one.....   Hello Milky Way!
******************************
I knew this would happen.  One day I would sit here and despair at the ideas I had are gone. I no longer have college experiences to write about.  Work is boring.  By 10-11 am I have completed most of my regular tasks, so all that is left is greeting patients and filing insurance claims.  B.O.R.I.N.G.  I really need to look for a new job that is a bit more exciting. 

My trip to San Antonio is now exactly 3 weeks away.  Last night I searched for a hotel for my sister and I while we are visiting the kids/new grandson in Austin.  Motel 6 was the only one I could find that was close to their house that had two beds in one room, at a reasonable price.  I don't care about the free breakfast.   And hey! they will leave the light on for us ~ lol.  Many of the hotels I looked at were at least 95 per night, and the second bed was a "sofa bed", and the few times I've slept on one of those was no fun at all.  So, most of the details are set.  Next week I'll get out the luggage ~ I prefer to add stuff as I think about it ~ less likely to forget something important (you know, like contacts).  I texted my sis about the hotel reservation and she said she hopes it's a little cooler when I come because "it's hotter than 3 blazes of hell" right now.  Oh, I do so love visiting in August.  :-(

Otherwise there is nothing of interest going on.  Zip.  Zero.  Nada.  I have made a tiny little bit of progress on tidying up my closet and my office.   Although if you asked Romeo, he'd probably say I haven't done anything at all, it's still a vision of chaos.  :-)

I'm going to go with "a messy desk is a sign of genius"
And you can't stop me (giggling)

Love, 365

2 comments:

  1. By God we are friggin' brilliant!!!!
    My desk is a nightmare....to others, I can find everything.
    Honestly if my house was like my office I would not be able to deal with it. I wonder why it is that my anal retentiveness stops at my office "door"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wonder that too! Why it is ok to embrace the chaos of my office but ocd everywhere else. Hmmmmm. Perhaps it is another sign of genius. Ha ha

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...