September 17, 2019

Getting out of town soon....





In a few short days, I will be heading off to Texas ~ meet the new grandson, visit with my ailing Mother, staying mostly with my sister and her husband (whom I mentioned had a terrible fall off a ladder and is recuperating from the complicated surgery to repair his broken fibula and tibia). 

I am spending more $$ than I originally hoped, due to the fact that I will be renting a car.  The plan was for my sis to pick me up and then I would borrow her car....but now she is home bound with her husband.  She has become quite the nurse.  Now I can be more relaxed about the time schedule.  I've added a few side stops along the way.  A church I want to visit, and the outlet mall outside of San Marcos...which I will have to limit myself to an hour or two.  To put it mildly, it is ginormous! 

So, my friends, this will probably be the last post until the end of Sept.  I am really ready to put some distance between myself and work.  I wish Romeo could go too, but truthfully, I think he's looking forward to some quiet time to work on our night stands and a small table he wants to build. 

Vacay, here I come!!

Love, 365

6 comments:

  1. What, no internet where you're going??
    A blogger should always find a way... :-D

    Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there was internet, but I didn't want to drag my computer along. I did take my i pad, but I never used it much....just too much going on!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the family and your trip!
    Safe Travels. Check out those ruins....tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new grandson! Hope you have a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, boy. Wait until you hear about all the fun (gah) I had!!! Yee haw!

      Delete

False spring is over.....

  I took this photo of a ranunculus I bought a few days before.  They are such beautiful flowers ~ so delicate and brightly colored.  I don&...