February 28, 2015

Snow day!!

Lots of snow this morning!

Almost looks like a giant upside down ice cream cone...

The water fountain looks like it has a big snowy tire sitting on it...

Woke up this morning to about 10 inches of snow...couldn't have happened on a better day ~ Friday night!  At least no one here at home needs to go anywhere.  We're planning to chill (snicker), watch movies, etc.  It's a great day for kicking back and enjoying being together.

My first week at my new job was great!  The staff seems very nice so far.  Dr. G (this is what everyone calls him) has a funny and ironic sense of humor.  If I believed in fate (but I don't) I would think that everything happened to bring me to this moment.  We ended the week with a party for the retiring staff member at one of my favorite appetizer places, Jinga.  I don't really like their entrees, but their appetizers are really good.  The way the schedule works, I will have a four day weekend, and then the following is a 2 day, then a 4 day and so on.  I have been pretty tired at the end of the day, with no trouble sleeping, which is nice.  All in all, I am happy to be earning money again!

Well, we're going to watch a movie.  If I feel like it, I might even shower and dress for the day.  Then again, I might just stay in my jammies!

Love, 365

1 comment:

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...