January 4, 2020

What to do?????

Sorry I do not have the name of the person who took this photo, which I believe is in White Sands New Mexico ~ which is now a National Park!  Woo Hoo!!

This is my "short" weekend....I am so incredibly spoiled, I do love my 4 day weekends, which are every other week.  This is a regular Sat-Sun weekend as I worked yesterday and will work on Monday.  I always struggle with what to do.  Start a big project?  No.  So, what to do?  One thing I plan to do today is remove the Christmas decor.  I had originally planned to do it tomorrow, but I have a lot more things to do Sunday (church, racquetball, wash car) I decided I would take down the tree today.  

Plus there is laundry.  Fun times!  Making the bed with fresh sheets.  Work on cleaning up the office a bit.  I also need to look at planning a trip to Texas to see my little cutie. 

I still have my voucher, and my eldest son (little cutie's Dad) gave me $100 Southwest Airlines gift card, which will cover any extra I might encounter.  I had hoped to go in January, but they are moving to a different house and I didn't want to get in the way ~ or be part of the confusion and chaos that moving entails.  Although I haven't moved in about 20 years, I moved often in my 20's and early 30's, and I remember that.....the good (excitement of a new place) and the bad (moving, ugh).  My next option would be to try to go in late February, overlapping my niece and her husband's visit (whom I've never met).  Which will be tricky because there won't be a bedroom while they are still there.  But I'm ok with sleeping on the sofa for a night or two.  I just don't want to overburden my sister, who always opens her house to me when I visit.  So, I'll try to iron that out. 

Off to do laundry!  Have an excellent weekend ~ and Happy New Year!!

Love, 365



5 comments:

  1. That's an adorable little face. :)
    I wouldn't sleep on a couch somewhere unless I had to. I'd rather charge a motel room on my credit card than do that. That's me, though.
    I have been lamenting the fact that I have to get back to my regular schedule in a couple days. December 20th was my last day of work. I've done a lot of sleeping in. Allowed myself to create art, such as it is, if I'm ever famous it won't be for my artwork. But it has been really nice to sit and do art and hang out with the man who still doesn't have a job. I've organized a bit of stuff in the momcave, cleaned here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo is incredible, and the second adorable. Thanks for your visit to my blog today - and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it so much easier putting Christmas decorations up then taking them down?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...