November 2, 2020

He doesn't like being an angel.......

 

Look closely at my angel grandson here........yep, there are tears.  I asked his Mom how long she was able to keep them on him, and she said 2 or 3 minutes and he cried the whole time.  Dang, but he is so super cute........

Apparently he is going through not wanted to get dressed or have his diaper changed.  When I was on the phone with my son I could hear him in the background 😀 complaining.  

I remember a kid ~ Jonathan ~ who lived in the duplex where we lived too,  always running around the neighborhood in his underwear and a towel for a cape.  Jonathan was famous for coming up to our screen door and yelling "You know what???" even if he couldn't see anyone.  We still talk about Jonathan, who is probably 38 years old now.  Ugh, that makes me feel old.  Oh, wait!  I am technically considered old.  Ba humbug.

Love, 365



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Generally he is really easy going too. I guess he just didn't like the feel of those straps under his arms...lol

      Delete
  2. OMG how adorable. I have a sister 17 yrs younger than me. She too would only wear her diapers and when they were soiled, she'd take them off and take off running. Oh my step mom had a difficult time with her. A neighbor called and said, "jennifer is running down the street - bare naked with her little red shoes." Thank goodness we lived in the country. Oh how we laugh about this now! (she's 47)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, I bet you bring that up at Thanksgiving, haha.

      Delete
  3. THose wings do look ncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do! But apparently he's going through a thing. At least she was able to take a photo in a break between screaming his lungs out :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...