January 11, 2014

I'm living the illusion!! Join me!

Tiger @ the ABQ Zoo, Oct. 2013

I'm so happy this week is over.  It was a long and difficult week, due to the absence of a co-worker who was quite sick this week with the flu (?) or something.  So, I've planned to go to Costco & get my flu shot today.  They are offering it for $14.99, which seems to be a good bargain.  I only hope they aren't out of it.  

My statistics/probabilities class started this week, and the instructor seems to be a very nice person.  He was late to class, but we all discovered that he works in Santa Fe during the day & comes home to Albuquerque & teaches our class in the evenings, which explains his late arrival.  Received my first homework assignment, which I'll be working on tonight.  My forensic anthropology class starts on the 20th....someone I know has taken this class & said it was great, so I have high expectations.  Unfortunately, I didn't get the info on what materials (like books & stuff) until this week.  Luckily it's fairly cheap through Amazon.  

Suldog posed 11 questions that I shall attempt to answer:

Have you ever voluntarily put anything up your nose aside from drugs?
~No, although I had to remove various objects from my kids noses.  I always wondered why they believe this is an acceptable storage place for buttons, marbles, and small action figures.  You've got a pocket, use it!

 Is it still there?
~No, and I have the Dr receipts to prove it.

How many real teeth (that is, not store bought) do you have in your mouth?
~28, I had my wisdom teeth removed one at a time to maximize the pain.

If you could take any two things on the planet and staple them together, what would they be?
~Well, I enjoyed Ami's answer to this one, so I'll go with that.  I still don't understand why he would have anything to do with Kim Jong Un.  What a sleaze bag.

Do you think plants can hear you think?
~Yes....that's why I make all my plants live outside.

How many rocks are in your house?
~The only rocks I have are the ones the dogs sometimes drag in (teeny ones stuck in their paw pads).  I think rocks can read thoughts, so like plants, I make them live outside.

If I asked you to shove a toy surprise up my ass and call me Crackerjack, would you compare and contrast Napoleon's march on Moscow with Ritchie Blackmore's guitar solo on Highway Star?
~I can't answer this question.  It's waaay too much like school, and I'm not getting any credit, so to hell with it......

Why are you still reading this?
~Because.......

Do you think it's going to get better?
~How will we know unless we continue?  Follow the pursuit of the silly, I say.....

Why is a kumquat not entirely unlike a porcupine?
~They are both squishy on the inside...

When do you think the world will end?
~According the the Maya, it has already.....personally I'm enjoying the illusion of the life I'm currently experiencing.  

Love, 365



No comments:

Post a Comment

False spring is over.....

  I took this photo of a ranunculus I bought a few days before.  They are such beautiful flowers ~ so delicate and brightly colored.  I don&...