January 4, 2014

I've already broken my resolution....

Naw, I'm not this cute...

Has anyone noticed the trend of your "friends" on Facebook posting their workouts?  I see these posts  a few times each week.  I don't get it.  I don't post my workouts on Facebook, because WHY WOULD ANYONE GIVE A SHIT???  What I should do is post something about it, but I do dearly love some of these people.  I don't want to hurt thier feelings.  Sometimes I think Facebook is a giant waste of time....oh, wait.  It is a giant waste of time, but it does keep me connected with friends that I don't see very often.  Maybe I should post a "I'm taking a break from Facebook, because I just can't deal with the daily banality".  I'm sure everyone will understand--right?   Yeah.....

Love, 365

2 comments:

  1. I guess my 'friends' are lazy. 'Cause they're not posting workouts.
    Either that or they're all skinny and muscular and don't want to make me feel bad by posting about it. Either way, my FB feed from my friends is full of animal pictures and irreverence. Just the way I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe, like me, they don't feel the need to "share" every f******g thing they do during the day!!! Thankfully it's not the majority of my friends, or I'd have to give it up. Thanks for posting, Ami!!

      Delete

False spring is over.....

  I took this photo of a ranunculus I bought a few days before.  They are such beautiful flowers ~ so delicate and brightly colored.  I don&...