January 25, 2014

I'm gonna throw up.......

Does this make sense to you?  Me neither......

Three weeks into the stats class, and I'm already freaking out.  The problem above is exactly what we use to figure out the standard variation (except it should be n-1 instead of n).  It's gonna be a struggle. I was talking to a woman I know casually, who is working on her degree in art history.  She said she ended up with a C in stats.  Which worries me, unless she's unconcerned about maintaining an A average.  She has the luxury of going to classes during the day, because her husband is a successful oral surgeon.  (do you sense a wee bit of jealousy?)

Today is house cleaning day.  I had to resort to Saturdays because I like my Sunday racquetball.  I really hate chores.  I recall feeling this way when I was 6 and had to pass my Mom's high standard of what she considered "clean" ~ like wiping her finger over my blinds to see if there was any dust, or looking under my bed for dirty clothes.  So, at least I'm consistent with my whining, ha ha.

Meanwhile, on Facebook, one of my friends posted this:

And usually in January.....

And I thought this was clever and funny....

I don't know how effective this would be, but what they hey!  It might work.....

From Scientific American, this photo...

If you want to read more, go here

Ok, well, I'm off to vacuum, dust and mop.  Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

False spring is over.....

  I took this photo of a ranunculus I bought a few days before.  They are such beautiful flowers ~ so delicate and brightly colored.  I don&...