August 24, 2014

And so it begins.......

You want me to what??????

This ends the first week of the fall semester.  I'm only taking the one class, so I shouldn't be too busy with homework and such.  I have a feeling that all the writing I will be doing will create bald spots on my head.....yikes!  This week we had to choose an article from a list and write a one to two page "journal" entry.  So he has this class set up a bit differently than other online classes I've taken.  The first week is generally an intro, so I expect the journal entries will become a bit more difficult as time goes on.  The article I chose was about our intestinal flora....and how they might be influencing the types of foods we eat...making us crave certain types of foods these microflora need to survive.  Wierd, huh?  Have no fear ~ we've been living with them for millions of years....it's a symbiotic relationship.  They help us with digesting and such, and we provide the nutrients they need (a very simplistic explanation).

***had I mentioned that Romeo has become interested in cooking....and just now had to show me a couple of recipes.  Just. Stop. It.  Making me totally batshit nuts.....

Well, I better go, he's still talking, and I suppose I should at least pretend to listen.

Have a great week, ya'll!
Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...