August 9, 2014

Is pizza OK for breakfast?

I love this Iris pattern ~ these are made in the USA...see more here!
The company name is Emerson Creek Pottery, and they have dinnerware in many colors and patterns.  
I love the Iris pattern, which is hand painted!

@@@@@@@@@@
Occasionally I cruise through the blogs that you follow.  (yes, you!)  I sometimes find a blog I can relate to, or find interesting.  Once I wrote about had sad it was to see blogs that had been abandoned.  One had a final posting letting readers know that the author of the blog had passed away, but they left the blog as a rememberance.  Another final posting was written of a father's recent death.  Most, though, had an old posting from 2011 and simply no more.....perhaps life became so busy (or mundane ~ or too exciting to share?) that writing in a blog no longer held any interest.

Anyway, it's kind of fun looking for new blogs to read/follow.  I have an truly unique way of choosing how I want to waste time put off chores I need to do.  For instance, in the "no" column, there are the blogs that are too "highbrow" for me...I can't figure out what they're trying to say.  In the "yes" column are people who write lots of bitchy posts about how awful the neighbors are, or have funny cartoons of dragons setting an entire city on fire....I love these, which gives you a little insight into just how boring, stupid, uh normal I am.

Like my blogging friend Ami, there are times when you just don't feel like writing.  I don't write everyday, usually once or twice a week.  It is cathartic, as Ami mentioned in one of her posts.  Too cathartic, and you end up in trouble and end up deleting the entire blog (as I had to do almost a year ago)!  So, this is a farewell to absent bloggers and the blogs they leave behind.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Brodie, our Scottish Terrier, is now at a new groomers.  There was a groomer I had been taking him for years.....but I no longer go there after having $15 added to the usual $45 bill because he was "matted".  I was really pissed, because it seemed odd that after 6 years of the same ol' same ol', now the bill is $60?  Nope.  So I went to another groomer I had used before, but didn't frequent much because they over book and keep him too long.  The first bill was the usual $45, but the next one was significantly more, again because of "matting".  I wouldn't mind so much, except we brush him nearly everyday, and I know he wasn't matted ~ he had some tangles, but not matted.  At the very least, they should have called and given us the heads up that the grooming bill would be more than usual, but I didn't find out until I went to pick him up.  So, here we go again.  I hope this groomer will be reasonable.  Stupidly, I didn't ask how much it would be!  Gez, sometimes I am such a moron.  I suppose my family is used to it, lol.

Well, guess I might as well get myself going....it's laundry and house cleaning day, and my stove top desperately needs some cleaning.

Love, 365


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...