August 17, 2014

Cutting boards from Vermont....

I love a good cutting board...

These owl boards are too cute....


***************************************
Happy Birthday, Aaron!  Today is my eldest son's birthday....he lives in Round Rock (just North of Austin).  We talked on the phone, had a few laughs, discussed the wedding coming up in October.  If only we were 8 hours away instead of 12!  I wish we were closer, but it was my idea to move to Albuquerque, and for the most part I love it.  

I finally found a dress to wear to the wedding...it's lovely ~ and it fits! ~ I need shoes now, but I'm not in any hurry.  I'm sure I'll find the perfect pair somewhere.

**************************************
School starts on Monday, and I think I already mentioned we don't need to buy a book (woo hoo!).  I have enjoyed the summer, but I am ready to get back to it!  I suppose I will find out the focus of the class as soon as I log on.  When I took Human Evolutionary Ecology, I didn't have a clue that the focus was primates.  Still, Evolutionary Medicine seems straightforward.  

And now, for a little levity:

Hee hee...

Too funny, and yet...

Oh, Steve! Oh, Emily........

Tener una buena semana! (have a good week)

Amor, 365



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...