December 12, 2014

Dogs....they always sense when you have a deadline.....

Yeah......

Nope.  I didn't finish my paper yesterday.  I stopped (I thought temporarily) to make sweet & sour chicken over rice for dinner, and never went back.  I did make a lot of progress.  At first it was wrenched out of me kicking and screaming, then I got into a flow, so I'm nearly done.  Which is probably why I decided not to go back after dinner was done.

I do have a scheduled activity today at noon, but I don't see that as holding me back from finishing.  Ha ha, my racquetball friends play at noon on Friday, and until recently I haven't been able to join in the fun.....and it is!  Fun, that is.  Hoping to finish the paper & then edit it after I get home.  However, if you notice, I'm goofing off right now, and it's nearly 9am, so will have to get to it.  I wanted to leave you a few cartoons before I go.....







Love, 365

1 comment:

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...