September 10, 2016

Thank goodness it's Saturday.....

Love, Star Trek....we're finally going to the theater to see it this afternoon....

It has been a rather busy Saturday....I volunteered (with pay of course, snicker) to arrive at the office before the carpet cleaners arrived, and wait for them to finish.  Last time they shut the door to the computer server, and they did that again this time.  It locks when you shut the door, so if you don't have a key, it could over heat over the weekend.  Luckily, I have been deemed trustworthy to know where the spare key is, so, unlike the last time, I was able to re-open the door.  The only reason I do this little job is to earn a little extra money.  Considering it was only 1 1/2 hours, I'm not sure it's worth it.  Actually, I think they weren't quite as thorough as they were the previous time they cleaned, but I'm not the one paying the bill.

I have been obsessibly checking the BYU site everyday (sometimes twice) for the grade on my mid-term, but so far nothing.  Really?  More than a week?  Sadly, I have to plan when to "order" the final exam, which I plan to do at the first part of Oct.  The class ends on 10/31 and I am running out of time.  I have a lot to do between now and then.  I was writing notes while listening to the noise of carpet cleaning this morning.  Otherwise it's sitting around playing Candy Crush, which already sucks time away.  I really should delete the game from my phone.

I haven't been feeling very good for the past week.  I think I'm chalking it up to allergies.  I have been head achey, and nauseous.  Last Saturday we were driving to Santa Fe, and I had tell Romeo halfway there that I needed to go back home.  Spent the rest of the day with a migrane.  :-(

Well, I'm going to go get ready for a movie......
Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...