September 25, 2016

The difference between us.....

Lovely to look at buy do not touch.

You might wonder why I posted this photo, which I took at UNM.  These cactus are probably 5 1/5 feet tall, and quite prickly.  And now we come to why I posted it.

I'm feeling very irritated and prickly myself.  Romeo is sulking, because he knows I am irritated and angry and not quite ready to forgive him.  And when he sulks, he becomes very sensitive.  He was going to make chicken quesadillas for dinner.  I was helping him.  I got out the butter, he asked me what it was for, and ~ admittedly a bit tartly ~ I explained we need to butter the outside parts of the tortillas....which he felt was "criticizing".  He didn't set his place on the table, which is a long term habit when he's upset or mad, and I told him to take mine off too, because whats good for the goose....well, yeah, I admit that was pretty childish on my part.  But, hey, you know how it goes.  You jab, and he jabs back.  Right now I'm staying clear and working in the office and watching football.  

Sometimes we act like children.  I'm ok with it though, because our fights don't last very long.  A long one is over 24 hours.  So, I'm sure the sun will come out tomorrow, and we'll be talking and laughing again.  

Love, 365


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...