November 17, 2018

Beautiful beginnings.....

I looked out the window and saw this incredible sunrise....
It reminds me of the great impressionists paintings.
So, there was nothing for it but to venture out in pj's and socks to snap this picture from my back yard.  
A few minutes later, it was all white and blue, the beautiful pink, purple, orange, yellow colors were gone.  It felt like a gift given to me, although I know there were many who enjoyed it.  That is if you were up and around at 6:20ish.  It was rather inspirational.  

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Love, 365


 

5 comments:


  1. It really was beautiful. I'd have taken a photo, too.

    I was up to pee at 5. And up for Benadryl at 7. Guess I missed it.
    Oh,and I'm in Oregon. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our sunsets sometimes are lovely, too. Mornings? I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn ~ thank you! The real thing was so much more, but what can you do? Ami ~ I bet it was cloudy, huh? Lol. I remember. Peg ~ thank you too! Susan ~ I'm just an unwilling morning person, meaning I don't really want to but it happens anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...