November 21, 2018

Cleaning day bonus....

Twice yearly, our entire office staff cleans the office from top to bottom.  All the plastic toys are washed, the carpets thoroughly vacuumed, windows cleaned ~ everything is cleaned.  It takes all of us (17 in total) about 2 1/2 hours to do it.  This time of year it is always on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.  In exchange, we have Wednesday off, which gives those of us who cook an extra day for baking, or preparing.  I made our pie (Romeo picked pecan) and cooked the sausage for the stuffing.  Later I'll cut up celery and onions and other little jobs I can do that will make it easier tomorrow.  It's a very nice perk that de-stresses Thanksgiving a bit. 

A few years ago we did this....I don't know where those stick on mustaches went, but it was fun to be silly.  


I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Love, 365

4 comments:

  1. The past decades have gone from having 3 children at home, now grown to adults with kids. We are retired and enjoying it. Tomorrow we are going to a brother's home for dinner. I miss the years of making pies and mashed potatoes.

    Have a wonderful time tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the flip side of that, Romeo and I are the only members of our family that live in New Mexico. I miss them so much during the holidays! Enjoy your time with the family!

      Delete
  2. Great photo. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...