January 4, 2016

It's the El Niño......

For more details, go here


If you don't really care, go here, this is pretty funny....

It has really been cold here in Albuquerque.  Usually our winters are pretty mild, and in the city our snow doesn't last very long......most of the time it's gone in 24 hours except for the areas in perpetual shade.  Finally the temp's have approached 40, so I can finally remove a layer.  Looks like California will have a break from it's terrible drought, but the down side to that is flooding and mud slides.  Here in New Mexico, our winter playgrounds have enough snow for skiing and snowboarding, and there are a few that hadn't opened at all for a few years that are more than happy.  Mostly, I'm just sick of the cold weather.  My Dec. utility bill has come, but I haven't looked at it yet. If you hear a scream where ever you are, it's probably me.

On the happy side of the equation, a siberian tiger is keeping company now with his or her erstwhile meal.  I think there might be a lesson for us in this, but I haven't figured it out yet.  Ha ha.

Love, 365

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I could complain about our weather but it is Minnesota and anything can happen in the winter time:) That Tiger must be well fed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has gone mental everywhere. It was almost 60 degrees out yesterday (it's usually below freezing and snowing this time of year in Upstate NY).

    That tiger is adorable.

    "This is thanks largely to the conservation efforts by Russian President Vladimir Putin, known for his love of big and dangerous animals." I laughed way too hard after reading that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, perhaps they meant the furry kind...certainly not noted for his humanitarian efforts. :-)

      Delete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...