April 29, 2017

#WTF, it's snowing outside.....


Saturday, April 29th, 6:30am

Woke up thinking of what we have planned for the day, looked out the window....holy cow, it's snowing.

Doesn't really change our plans (except for dog walking), but really?  Most everyone I know has planted their gardens.   I'm sure the nursery's are giving each other a high five this morning.  

This is the second latest snow here in Albuquerque.  It's 29 degrees.  A few weeks ago it was near 80. Humph.  

Of course last weekend, Romeo decided to shut down the furnace.  It's not cold in the house, but it's chillier than I wish it were.  I have the bathroom space heater going here in my office.  Drinking plenty of hot coffee.  Keep looking out the window to see if it's stopped, but instead it's snowing harder.  

What happened to spring?

Love, 365

4 comments:

  1. Well damn! It's sunshiny and beautiful here, but of course we've had more rain this year than we have in 75 years... so we deserve the nice day. And if it's sunny today, then we know that means tomorrow will rain. :)

    Can't he turn the furnace back on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He could, but see, the temp's today (Sunday) will be 65....so it's easier to just deal with being a little chilly for 24 hours.
      Glad you guys are having a sunny day!

      Delete
  2. Come north to Montana, you can see the same thing this time in June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful there, but I don't think so. I have two co-workers from Montana and they are constantly informing me of the weather....Wow.

      Delete

False spring is over.....

  I took this photo of a ranunculus I bought a few days before.  They are such beautiful flowers ~ so delicate and brightly colored.  I don&...