June 10, 2017

Etc.......


Watching the French Open and sadly reporting that Ramona Halep lost to Ostapenko......sad because I like Halep & hoped she would win.  Them's the breaks.  Tomorrow is another day.  Win some, lose some.  Etc........

I filled my injectible migrane medication, and discovered they have redesigned it.  Now instead of a pen where you remove the cap, press it to your skin and inject, you have to attach the injector to the medication.....I read through the instructions, and figure I ought to read them again, or attach the directions to the package.  It's great for carrying, but looks a bit more complicated to put together.

I watched a video of a woman giving herself one, and it doesn't look difficult.  I was concerned because when I have a migrane I can't think very well....suppose that's to be expected.   The pens I had that just expired were a lot simpler, but longer and didn't fit easily into whatever you're carrying.  A friend of mine uses them, and said to keep the expired ones even though the medication might not be as strong.  I suppose it's not a terrible idea.  

The best part was that I paid only $8 with insurance, and without it I paid $65, with a coupon from Good Rx.  The pharmacy told me it would be $200 without insurance (or coupon).  Good grief.


It's going to be a hot day here....I think this doggie has the right idea.  Perhaps I'll just hang around the house today and do laundry and cleaning.  Although that sounds like a horrible way to spend a Saturday.......

Love, 365



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung, let the gardening begin....

  This show of blooms was just the beginning! Of course they smell amazing, and all the pollinators think so too. Windows and back door open...