May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there.....

I will be calling my own Mom today.....it is times like this when I wish I didn't live so far away.  It would be so easy then, buying some flowers and spending the day.   

Do you ever buy your own gifts?  Romeo loves when I do......although quite talented in a lot of ways, gift buying has always knocked him for a loop.  He's so appreciative when I take that chore out of his hands!  This year.......I hired a company to clean the house, and may contract them to come once a month.  I am rather picky.  The last time I had a service come and clean, I was a bit less than impressed.

No matter what you hope, from dinner out to flowers ~ or maybe just a hug, I wish you all a great day!

Love, 365

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day, what a wonderful gift! Since I am not a mom I got nada, but boy oh boy a cleaning company would do the trick for me. After I clean up of course. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I will likely pick up a bit, but promised myself I wouldn’t do much. They come this Friday! I’m looking forward to a clean house this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...