May 12, 2018

Saturday revelations........

Beautiful flowers but full of thorns.....


NOW the semester is over.......I've received my final grades!  I managed an A- in history and an A+ in anthropology.  I was a bit flabbergasted that I managed 129 points out of 150 for the paper in anthropology.  Is it possible it was better than I thought it was?  Naahhhh, it sucked, but everyone wants the semester over, including the teaching assistants and professors and students alike.  Maybe I am lucky after all........

So, this is my first free weekend since mid-January, and I'm ready!  I have a list of chores and errands, but I'm planning on hitting the gym this afternoon.  

Enjoy your weekend!  Special Mother's Day post tomorrow.
Love, 365

2 comments:

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...