April 11, 2020

It's a sun shiny day..........

Over the past couple of weeks, I've watched these trees in the park go from bare, to buds, and finally to flowers......

How is every one doing out there? We are healthy and well....going outside for walks and runs; practicing our social distancing.  Which is not always as easy as it should be, as some people just aren't paying attention.  I haven't really had any problems, but on the news last night they reported you shouldn't run or walk directly behind others.  Apparently if they cough or sneeze the droplets will drift on the air behind them and then you walk/run right into them.  This does not help my paranoia.

I generally try to always be positive ~ to look on the bright side of things.  But this morning I woke up and felt despair.  And realized that when I am not feeling positive and happy, I tend to draw inside myself.  I must present a positive attitude to my Mom, to Romeo.  There are very few people I can confide in when I'm not doing well.  It is a burden of many of us I suppose.  But wow, it's exhausting.  So, if you have a funny quote, a great joke, or something of that nature, please respond to my post with it.  I would really appreciate it, thanks.....

And now for more memes......









Stay safe and don't forget to check on your friends and neighbors!
Love, 365

5 comments:

  1. This is the first year I have celebrated Easter and Passover, though 7 days is not long enough for this Angel of Death to pass over. Still I'm not taking any chances, I made my smear of calf's blood in the shape of a cross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I gotta ask, where did you get calf's blood?

      No worries, there are Christians among you who are going to wait one more week for Easter...different calendars and all that :-)

      Delete
  2. Hang in there and lean on us if you need to. I am grateful that I have family with me otherwise I would go bonkers. And the nice weather is also helping.
    Here's a horrible dad joke for you: What did Tennessee? The same thing as Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your words of support, Mr Shife...it is greatly appreciated. Today I am much better, live streamed our Palm Sunday service (for Orthodox Christians, Pascha, or Easter, is next Sunday).

      Admittedly it took me a minute on your joke, but that's a good one! Lol

      Delete
    2. It took me a moment as well for that joke to sink in.

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...